Rss

So many great ideas here…

Home Forums Share Your View! So many great ideas here…

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Sarah Feinstein 3 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

Sarah Feinstein
    Participant

First, I want to say how glad I am that this went through. I was in the last graduating class of this school, and I was very sad when I learned that the school was going to be closing. I have lived in Encinitas my whole life.

If you are new to the area, you might not realize just how special this place is, and what it represents. People have been trying for many years to have this happen, and now Pacific View is SAVED!!! And in the process, it almost feels like a little piece of old school Encinitas was saved.

I would like to see the buildings refurbished and used for any kinds of community events. Art classes, yoga, open mics, library, ect. A place where one could rent a room at an hourly rate for classes or big talks.

As for the rest of it; I would love to see the outside turned into a beautiful park with many more planted eucalyptus trees, gardens (community garden?), short trails, benches and bushes in it. I think it would even be nice to have an information stand in it telling about the history of the school and all the work it took to take Pacific View back from The Man.

So long story short: no matter what form it takes, I would love to see Pacific View turn into a place that anyone could go to at any time. Whether you want to sit or take a short walk through nature, take a community donation class, or just have a safe place to hang out at after school, you should be able to do that.

Long live P.V!!! :):)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.