Rss

Collaborative Coworking Community

Home Forums Share Your View! Collaborative Coworking Community

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  James Conor McDonald 3 years, 11 months ago.

• Author

Jenelle Zingg
    Participant

What an awesome opportunity to gather local independent workers to collaborate, innovate, and support each other in their endeavors! I see a creative space designed with fostering community in mind. Art created by local artists cover the walls. There are conference rooms for trainings, workshops, and meetings with clients. Freelance workers do not want to work from home, or a coffee shop, or the local library. They want a place to call their own. A place to socialize and interact with like-minded professionals. Let’s keep local talent in Encinitas!

I love the idea of an arts and cultural center. And places where we can have community meetings. I am part of a local group meditation crowd and am forming the Encinitas Beekeeper society. It would be great to have a inexpensive place to get together.

In Dublin every weekend local artists sell their work at Stephens green park. Encinitas is full of artists. They should have a place where it does not cost an arm and a leg to sell their stuff

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.